Information clause - contractors (Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR)
Fulfilling the obligation resulting from the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) in relation to:
1) contractors who are parties to concluded contracts (natural persons conducting the so-called sole proprietorship, natural persons operating in the form of civil law companies),
2) persons representing institutional contractors (e.g. partners of partnerships, members of the management board of capital companies, proxies, attorneys, syndicates),
3) persons indicated by contractors for contact and for the implementation of the subject of the contracts (e.g. coordinators),
we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is FC Foodconcept Sp. z o. o., ul. Przemysłowa 4, 83-050 Kolbudy, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division Of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000324813, REGON:220755047, NIP: 6040112406, share capital PLN 50,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address indicated in par. no. 1
3. The legal basis for the processing of your data for the following purposes, depending on your role, are:
1) performance of the contract - to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 pos. 1 point b of the GDPR) - for the period of the cooperation;
2) making settlements of the performance of the contract between the parties, including the execution of payments to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 pos. 1 point b of the GDPR) - for the period of cooperation;
3) performance of obligations in the field of enforcement of claims - in order to fulfill obligations in the field of enforcement of claims arising from the Code of Civil Procedure, the Act on bailiffs (Article 6 pos. 1 point c of the GDPR) - for 3 years from the last deduction;
4) fulfillment of accounting obligations - in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the Accounting Act (Article 6 pos. 1 point b of the GDPR) - for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the taxable event occurred;
5) fulfillment of tax obligations - in order to fulfill the obligations resulting from tax regulations, in particular the tax ordinance, the act on corporate tax, the act on tax on goods and services (Article 6 pos. 1 point b of the GDPR) - for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year, in which the taxable event occurred;
6) pursuing claims or defending against claims - as the Administrator's legitimate interest in pursuing his property or non-property rights or protection against claims against the administrator, in accordance with general provisions, in particular the Civil Code (Article 6 pos. 1 point f of the GDPR) - for 3 years from the end of cooperation;
7) communication between the Parties - as the Administrator's legitimate interest in ensuring adequate communication between the parties to the contract (Article 6 pos. 1 point f of the GDPR R) - for the period of the cooperation;
4. The processing of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and/or proper implementation of the legal relationship between the Data Administrator.
5. Recipients of your data may be entities that, on the basis of concluded contracts, process personal data on behalf of the Administrator (service providers in the field of, among others, accounting and HR, legal, advisory, IT, forwarding and transport services), as well as entities authorized to on the basis of applicable law (in particular courts and state authorities). Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
6. Your data processed by the Administrator may come from public registers, information obtained from business intelligence agencies or otherwise made public.
7.In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to: 1) access your personal data and request the rectification of your personal data that is incorrect and supplementing incomplete personal data,
2) request to limit the processing of your personal data, - object to the processing of your data, due to your special situation, in cases where we process your data only on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purposes of direct marketing,
3) transferring your personal data,
4) requests to delete data (except where the Administrator processes data in order to establish, assert or defend its claims or when the processing obligation results from generally applicable provisions),
5) lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland
8. Moreover, we would like to inform you that we do not use systems for automated decision-making, including profiling, although the processing of personal data itself may be automated.